Fiberglass paint arrestors offer an economical solution to a wide range of applications.
22-Gram media is progressively dense with a tight downstream layer. The open face maximizes depth loading and tight backing minimizes bypass. The fiberglass material is highly compressible, saving shipping and warehousing costs.
Versatile Application Uses
22-Gram fiberglass is recommended as a 1st stage filter for most Automotive and Industrial applications. The fiberglass media works best with:
- High Solids Paint
- Water-Based Coatings
- Epoxy/Urethane Primers
- Oil Mist
- Wood Stains/Vinyl Lacquer.
Available in Rolls, Blankets, and Pads.
22-Gram fiberglass is UL Classified for flame exposure requirements. The fiberglass material content is California Proposition 65 Compliant.
- Density: 22 grams per square foot
- Thickness: ±2.55 inches
- Initial Resistance (Clean): 0.02 in. water
- Final Resistance (Loaded): 0.50 in. water
- Holding Capacity: 2226 grams (4.9 lbs.)
- Average Efficiency: 99.54%
- Length: 300’ (width varies)
- Downstream Side: Yellow
Test results are based on 40 CFR Part 63 National Emission Standards.