Fiberglass paint arrestors offer an economical solution to a wide range of applications.
15-Gram media is progressively dense with a tight downstream layer. The open face maximizes depth loading and tight backing minimizes bypass. The fiberglass material is highly compressible, saving shipping and warehousing costs.
Versatile Application Uses
15-Gram fiberglass is recommended as a 1st stage filter for most Automotive and Industrial applications. The fiberglass media works best with:
- High Solids Paint
- Water-Based Coatings
- Epoxy/Urethane Primers
- Oil Mist
- Wood Stains/Vinyl Lacquer
Available in Rolls, Blankets, and Pads.
15-Gram fiberglass is UL Classified for flame exposure requirements. The fiberglass material content is California Proposition 65 Compliant.
- Density: 15 grams per square foot
- Thickness: ±2.5 inches
- Initial Resistance (Clean): 0.01 in. water
- Final Resistance (Loaded): 0.04 in. water
- Holding Capacity: 1279 grams (2.8 lbs.)
- Average Efficiency: 99.37%
- Length: 300’ (width varies)
- Downstream Side: Green
Test results are based on 40 CFR Part 63 National Emission Standards.