A.J. Dralle, Inc. is now offering medical grade face masks made in Europe by Volz Luftfilter.
European standards for air filtration products are among the highest in the world. As we have seen in our own laboratory testing of filtration media, Chinese filter test results are consistently lower than their claimed efficiencies. Chinese standards also allow unnecessary toxins, including formaldehyde, in the filter media. Volz face masks are suitable for everyday use and adhere to European standards for medical use, but are not intended for use when N95 is needed.
European made Volz face masks give you the following assurances:
- Formaldehyde free
- 3 layers of soft, breathable fabric, suitable for sensitive skin
- Water resistant
- Made in Europe
- Medical grade
- 99.96% biological filter efficiency (BFE) on live, viable microbes 1-5 μm
- 93.9% efficiency on 0.3-0.5 m @ 3 cfm/85 lpm
U.S. Food and Drug Administration Emergency Use Authorization:
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Masks are available in pre-sealed packs of 5 with 500 masks per box.